The QuBe User Groups module is used to manages users created in the User module. Not all users are intended to for admin access -- User Groups module allows the PBX admin to manage which users have access to modules.
- Click the Create User Group + button
- Group Name
- Enter the Group Name to identify the created group
- Enter the description of the group to identify the users and allowed modules (e.g. Sales, Panel Members, etc.)
- Allowed Modules
- All modules in the QuBe PBX are listed. Check off each module to allow users in the group access to the module.
- Multi-select user(s) to allow access to the modules selected
- Click the Submit button to save configuration