The QuBe Operator Panel is built in and is included a no extra cost.
Typically features like this in other graphical PBX software packages are at
an added cost and difficult to install. We have removed the stress of getting
a fully functioning operator panel working right from the start.
- Color Identifier
- All extensions in red are not registered
- All extensions in green are registered
- Line one and line two show the active lines
- The mail icon on the top right of each user show if there is an active voicemail message.
- Blinking indicates new messages
- Solid indicates no message however you can drag and drop an active call into the voicemail of the users
- Trunk List
- The list of all IP trunks in the PBX
- Active Conference List
- The active conferences are listed
- Queue List
- Callers in Queue
- Callers Logged in
- Callers Talk Time
- Callers Longest Hold
- Caller Available
- Caller Hold Time
- Your Extension
- On the top right, select the Your Extension button to select a specific extension assigned to your user to view activity