The QuBe Caller ID Management module is used to modify the outbound caller ID by using a feature code.
This module allows you to create a feature code to dial to display the Caller ID when making outbound calls.
- Click the Create Caller ID Management button
- Enter description to help identify the creation
- CID Code
- Enter code that will be used to activate this specific CID
- The code will be used in the format of (CID Management feature code) + (CID Management code)
- The CID Management feature code is *20
- Caller ID
- Enter the CID you are appending to the current CID
- Dial String
- The dial string will include the feature code to use CID Management plus the CID code you created plus the destination number
- Click the Submit button to save configuration